Wednesday 26 March 2014

The First Winner

This one is one of my favorite parts of my life till now. I like it because it tells you completely about human nature and a child's so innocent and immature mind.

It is really tempting if you get lower grades in subjects, But it devastating if your friend gets a higher grade than you. Same was the case with me in Khandwa.  It was time of class tests. As I had already told you that the education system in Khandwa was so backward that I didn't even to study anything and I could just get marks easily. And it got so true when the results of our Unit Tests appeared before me.

My class teacher called me in front of the class and told me that I had secured the first rank in class. I was somewhat happy, but there wasn't the satisfaction of achieving great heights. Because everything became so easy and I didn't have to do much. She gave me the First Ranker Badge. Initially, I didn't know why I am being made so popular day by day. Though I was the First Winner now.

After I had topped the class. Students from different parts of the benches started interacting with me. I got numerous friends and all of them started to talk to me. Then I remembered that how things changed from me being an unknown alien to a good friend.

I learnt then that, people interact with those who really do something. They just don't care about anyone new and backward or outsiders. But once you achieve something, everybody gets attracted towards you.

Girls didn't seem very much to take any interest . I didn't meant them to either. They are really jealous creatures. One big explanation was that I wasn't handsome. That is enough to let you know your standards among girls.

"Achievement is not something you achieve with pleasure, it is something achieved with hard work, determination, curiosity ,patience and love." 

No comments:

Post a Comment