Saturday 5 April 2014

Craziness Vs Missiness

What we all do, is always an important, funnier and crazy part of our life. Believe it or not, you always smile back on older memories, no matter how much deadly, cursed or cry-outy thing it may be. You always end up smiling and think "Well that was awkward but I enjoyed it really." It is all that experience that binds you, makes you, bolds you. We all need someone to share it out everything. To talk about all crazy things you did, the mind-blowing unhappening things you had imagined. We need to be happy. Of course no one's wanna be sad. Hang in there readers cause' you have to cherish the moments ever after.

Really if I must say - missing somebody is the most hardest part of life. If you can't meet someone of whom you are so fond of and you can't say anything to them. You are already died at that point.

I too have that someone whom I have cared for from the starting. It's true that I met her in The Most Popular Social Networking Website Facebook. And I know it's not appropriate to propose someone to be your girlfriend whom you have not met even.

But you also know how it hurts to even think that you can never meet her in person. Fear creeps you into death and we shed tears on the mere fact that she will never be yours. Well you know things go even more bad when that girl tends to be your sister. Being with an un-original sister-like girl and thinking mad things really makes situations grave. You can be certain though that if the girl you like the most is your Facebook sister (not real blood sister), then things are turning real bad for you because you are going to be in a great confusion and stress.

Initially, you will greet her with being the world's best sister tag for her. And if I say so she really is. After sometime she will go easy on you, be friendly with you, Use some very lovely tags as "awww" etc. But then you eventually start liking her and this is where boys mess with themselves. They get into 3 choices literally and all of them are a bit deadly.

1) Tell her the truth and wait forever for a reply. There are 3 things here the girl would do
(i)Yes I love you too, but as a sister.
(ii) I don't love you. I like another guy. He is more handsome and lovely.
(iii) Block you forever and leave you.

2) Try to force her out of your life.
But she says "You are the best brother in the whole world. You can't leave me, It would really hurt me." (I don't know how to deal with this).

3) Never tell her that you love her and suffer internally for years until you find someone else to talk to.


These 3 choices really are traps and I have imagined all of them. I am completely dead, because if I leave her it hurts her and I would never want to hurt her. If I tell her that I love her, then too she will get hurt on the fact that her only promising loving brother proposes her to be his girlfriend. And if I let myself control then it kills me each day. Do anything but in the end I always suffer. Well she's cute and lovely and I am black-dark and sturdy. There's no way, you get along with a girl like that.

I don't know what to do. Do anybody happen to have any ideas.  :(  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment