Friday 7 June 2013

The Love Feeling


In my life, Love came when I was 13 - 14 years old. It was the most beautiful adventure and experience of my life. I still laugh thinking how I got into Love. I was in khandwa, a city which I probably can call a village. As I expected I ruined my studies there as there were no good teachers nor syllabus. I went to a school close to my house. Initially I didn't had any friends there. But 1 day was a turning point of my life.

The day when I got the result of my 1st term paper. I had topped in the class, no one had believed it. And this was the first time I met the girl. She was too jealous of me, as she was the former topper and now she had me to challenge. I didn't take much attention on her though. The real problem started when I got into class 7th.

In class 7th, we shared each other very personally. Not that personally, we had to go together for a study presentation with the seniors to Bhopal. It was a quite good experience there and I think I messed many things out there. I didn't talk to her much and left her alone, like I didn't have any interest in her.

Then came the most outrageous annual function of class 7th. This was the day I showed my brother that this is the girl who is the topper of the class. And from that day, the teasing started, my brother always told me you and that girl would change the world and stuff. I was very annoyed of him when
he did that. But from when the day came when I had to leave Khandwa and go back to Bhopal due to my dad's transfer in 9th class. From then I decided to love that girl.And that was the first mistake I did.

For some days, me and that girl were in touch through Facebook (thanks to Zuckerberg sir). And soon she blocked me due to some of my crazy actions. This was my second mistake.(my crazy dumb actions)

I became very depressed since the day she left me. And 1 day I decided to send a friend request to her friend(a boy). From him I came to know that she is very obsessed with me and annoyed too. As soon as I read his outrageous comments, I went to the kitchen and picked up the knife. I thought of cutting my wrist nerve. I believed that I have hurt her and therefore I should also hurt myself . But then I thought, " Who the hell is she? And why should I hurt myself"? I decided to contact her sister before I could take another action on myself. This was the third mistake I did.(contacting her sister)

And here started my "Three Mistakes Of My Life" by Arun Kumar originally by the greatest writer "Chetan Bhagat sir".

More..
1     2    3   4

No comments:

Post a Comment