Wednesday 26 March 2014

The First Time In New School

One of the main problems after getting transferred is to find a good school there. We had to take a decision fast. Near our home was a small school named "Scholars Den". As I was a kid my father thought that a reputed school nearby the house is better. So I took admission there soon and it was a easy process as I got admission directly. 

I had to resume school after 4 days of taking admission. We got all the books and uniforms from the market. And That Tuesday I pursuited for my first day in that small,wonderful,heart-beating school where I will find the love of true friends and an unexpected convuljant attraction towards girls. I didn't expect any of these when I got there. I remember that day freshly in my mind. 

As I didn't know anybody there and I had trouble finding my class "6th Blue".It was actually at the basement to the right. But I revolved around the whole school searching it. But Finally I was able to recognize my class there and I sat down there. Students came into the class and went just like that didn't care about me. No one bothered about a new guy in the class. 

The assembly time came soon. We assembled in disciplined queues and went to the ground. The first prayer was somehow difficult and I just muttered and listened carefully. Then the pledge started. In our old school, we pledged by straightening our right arm completely. But in here, they just raise there hand in a way like they are giving blessings to anyone. This was really confusing but I just followed the way the students around me did. The only thing I knew there in the assembly was "The National Anthem". And believe me I had never sing the national anthem more precisely and lovely like I did that day. (But this is just a lie because I sing it better everyday).

Then we darted to our respective classes and everybody started talking. I remained silent there as nobody wanted to talk to me. Then our class teacher came, She was very lovely and cute. She was a English Teacher and very interactive too. She noticed me and I gave them my introduction. We communicated in English much fine. The students glared at me like I was an alien. 

I sat down and started studying. Though there were other students who took admission there for the first time. But they were all communicating well. I was the only idiot there who looked like an idiot and a Nerd.

Many days passed by like the same and I didn't talk to all of them. One day our games teacher saw me alone. Her name was "Monica Mam". She called me and asked whether I have good friends or not. I said I am good I have my friends. She saw my lie and loneliness. As it was break time, she took me with her to the ground and told me to interact with that group of guys. She pointed me to a group of boys of my own class. They were like fighting with each other. I joined them and started talking. It was easy as Monica mam introduced me to everybody. It felt good as I now had a set of lovely friends. Their names were Ayush,Chetan,Raja,Aradhya. 

"You can't survive anywhere if you don't have friends. They are the oxygen of our hearts."

No comments:

Post a Comment