Saturday 8 June 2013

My Life at a small glance

My life has been very tremendously confusing for me as I didn't know which girl to chase really or to drop Loving completely. Love has itself given me many things, it don't let me hurt other people but care for them instead. It has also given me happiness and support. So the only thing I needed was a girl with whom I can share everything and keep her happy and die everyday in her absence. I wanted a special kind of Feeling for Love which could not be explained. Though the World has given me enough Love.

I had now three sisters. For the convinience let me name them for you as well:

I had my Real cousin sister, the most beautiful, an angel ofcourse for me. She has been the biggest ideal for me for everything I have ever learnt from her. I love her so much and I can't really live without her aid. She had completed her bachelor degree in Commerce. And she is going to do MBA in Bangalore in 2 months from now.I think I will be the one who is gonna miss her when she will be gone as she has been a great personality and an example in my life. I don't think I would be able to see her after she would be gone. Makes me cry always. Her name is Kavita. I call her 'deed' for a short word for didi. She kinda liked it though.

My second sister was the one which I have mentioned in the earlier posts. The sister of my Love(Nimisha). Actually the thing is I loved her truly, I never told her and I never want her to know this. I was afraid if I would ask some shit like proposing her or any other thing so I may lose her. And that grief would be final. So I decided to maintain a bro\sis relationship with her, ensuring not to hurt anybody. I still think of her everyday but what to do, afterall she was the prettiest sis I have got. She had saved my life and I could give her happiness in return. Today also I am in touch with her. She is the smartest and a good modern girl who has all the better qualities which could be imagined by nature. Her name is Anushka and I am very happy to have her in my life.

My third sister was my classmate in Khandwa. She had  tied the rakhi on my hand on the day of Raksha Bandhan. Probably the most sweetest girl I have ever known. As a brother, my job is to protect her. But soon I was astonished and used to her childish behaviour. She was very naughty according to other sources. But in my view she was very cute, good and very social. She shared each and every thing with me. About her day and her personal experiences.Her name is Sanskriti and she is my cutest sister ever and I am the most luckiest person, to  get a chance to be her brother.

I have made the three mistakes of my life as you can see in my previous posts. And I think those three mistakes are filled by these three beautiful sisters of mine. These three have been my greatest assets. And I have no hesitation in telling you that I love them. They have given me everything and I cannot live without any one of them. They define me completely. Though I won't discard my brother in this, who has taught me and cleared all my doubts and made a way for me to completely see this world.

I am very grateful to have my three sisters and my brother who have made my life like a pure heaven on earth. Thanks to them and also to my readers who are the builders of my life career.

Thank you everybody


More..
1     2    3   4

No comments:

Post a Comment