Wednesday 26 March 2014

The First Hear

It is a bit awkward when you hear some name for the first time isn't it. The same case pursued me when the news of transferring again exploded. It was night-time that day, My bro, me and my father were in the Mall. Suddenly my father got "The Most Unexpected call". He talked to them for about 10 mins. Then he turned to us and told that we have been transferred to 'Khandwa this time. I asked him "Where is Khandwa , in Chatthisgarh or Madhya Pradesh"."It's in M.P." He replied.

It was the most mysterious name I have ever heard. I was not feeling good about going there. We came home and Dad told us that we will have to move to Khandwa in 2 months. Wow, thats a great news. I am left with 2 months to enjoy myself here with my best friends. 

And though I was wrong again. I got a very much less time because we had to prepare for going to Khandwa far more. It was disastrous that I couldn't meet my friends now for another three years. I met my nearby friends swiftly and dashed home.

Two months didn't seem so long this time. Maybe God wanted to see Khandwa soon and explore the wonders of the people who live in that small city.





That day came soon. We loaded all the materials in the truck and ordered it to go to Khandwa. We went to station and waited for the train. In some minutes I was in the train to Khandwa. WE reached that city in about 5 hours. There was a car waiting for us. A friend of my father recieved us there. His name was "Mudliyar", That's what we called him. He was a nice guy and we went through the up-down stones of Khandwa's roads. We reached home and met with everybody. Our luggage was waiting for us there beforehand and they had unloaded it before we came. 

We then met those kind old people under whose supervision we had to live in that so-called lovely home. It was awesome for some time. But we then had to make the house look beautiful.This is where the whole messy thing starts. Keep that thing, this one here and stuffs. Then you have clean the whole house of dust, turning it to a clean beautiful palace-like structure. Though this is what we learn in life. 

"Clean your problems not solve them. Problems are made to learn,not to disgrace".

No comments:

Post a Comment