Friday 24 May 2013

Comments Please....

My dear friends, as I can see in my blog's stats. I have a considerable number of people who see my posts. Many are from different countries also and many are my friends whom I know. Actually what I am trying to say here is. I expect to know my flaws and doubts. It is you people for whom I do write.

I expect some comments from you. Every comment will be welcomed. Tell me about my posts, how can improve and about what I should write and about what I shouldn't. I have not got any comments till now and that makes me feel lonely. I am just a kid and with the blogging experience I want to learn something and I think that my readers would teach the best lesson.

All I asking for is comment and though I am not forcing you.
I love my readers and I am writing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment