Friday 21 March 2014

Acknowledgement

Acknowledgement

Though there is no one to thank about for writing this piece of manuscript. It was completely my idea and I myself chose to write it. But there are really some people whom I would like to thank before starting my story. Starting with my family ofcourse, who have supported me since childhood and gave me everything.


Secondly, and most importantly, I would like to thank my best friend, Abhinav Airan, who has always motivated me to see this world in new perspection of love and wonders. He has taught me numerous things and had me motivated all by myself to get higher. My friend is really a good man and he is like my mentor.


I would also like to thank my Sisters , Kavita deed, Anushka and Sanskriti. who have always supported me throughout my lifetime. They have stood like mad, caring, golden pillars beside me who could really talk. WOW!!! And also my brother Vijay who taught me everything I must know to survive in this world.


Lastly I would to thank Nimisha under whose spells I have been captivated. But that's just a fact. She has taught me what true love is and made me believe that if you have confidence in yourself, and patience, you can achieve everything. 


I will always be grateful to have these talking mad,crazy,dumb guyss in my life. And with their support let me start my first short fiction.


-- "If someone has any problem for their name written here, please comment, And if there is someone I had forgotten.Don't worry you are my best." 

No comments:

Post a Comment