Friday 7 June 2013

The Love Feeling (continued) The Wow Feeling

This is the continuation of the 2nd page of the Feeling series.

After the three mistakes. I decided to contact her sister and actually know what had really happened. I sent a  friend request to her and after sometime she confirmed it. The first message was from her saying "I know you want to talk to my sister". That sentence really moved me and I realised I am not alone. I told her to apologise from my side to my love. We talked everyday after that and she talked very gently and friendly. She was also my love's classmate i.e. they were of the same age.

Soon after some days I started loving her. I realised it very soon. I didn't wanted to make another mistake so I made up a message which had the word "sis" in it. I decided to maintain a brother\sister relationship with her, so that I do not tend to love her and propose her or do anything crazy. All I was, very afraid that she would also leave me forever. That's why I did start a cute relationship with her.

She seemed very happy with the bro\sis relationship and often used the word "bro" in our conversations. I became used to it. But I just couldn't forget both of them. I loved both of them and have not said a word of love to anyone else .I asked her whether I have made a mistake by loving. She told me " Love is not a mistake". That was a great sentence  to be quoted. Maybe that's why loved her for her brilliance choice of words. In her recent Birthday, I made a presentation and sent it to her. She really liked it even though I didn't make animations as I didn't have much time.

My facebook sister didn't understand that I love her (thank God). I have never met her but was desperate and very eager to meet her once. But I couldn't because the first thing I would like to do when I meet her is hug her as my sister not as my lover or anything.

Thinking about her was all crap she didn't understand what Love is. They both didn't understand what love is. But inside me there was a lot of change because of love. I began to Love my surrounding and nature and each and every organisms that wandered there. Every girl I saw, even if she was physically disturbed, then also I saw how beautiful and pretty she was. I developed a taste in everything and the world became very comfortable and joyous.

This feeling is only enjoyed by those people who are in love. And those two girls were missing a lot of things in life. But they had taught me many things I am grateful of. It was quite an adventure with them. I still think of her though she is now very far away from me.

"Love is not a mistake" Remember this quote and keep loving your surrounding. Happy life everybody.



More..
1     2    3   4

No comments:

Post a Comment