Friday 7 June 2013

My Feelings

Guys Today I have to ask you something. How would you define a feeling? And What do you know about someone's feeling? In my Life and my adventures, I could easily answer these questions as I have lived in them. I have lived with those feelings which have made me happy and at the same time made me sad also. The only thing I am happy and excited about is that I have never let anybody hurt or cry because of me. I have a rule that if I hurt somebody I should too equally hurt myself as I cannot see others Cry.

Getting the answer of  those 2 questions is a very tough job, but let me give you the answer of the 1st question according to my view.

How would you define a feeling? The answer is simple.
A feeling is a thing which comes to your mind when you do something good for others and they smile\laugh and you realise that the reason behind that smile was you. That is when a feeling come. Many people think when they are lonely or sad then also feeling comes, but that is not a case. According to me I never see the wrong in people, I see the right thing in people, and that thing makes me feel special. See here comes the feeling of specialness.

In my life, I started to feel things around myself very late, say about, when I was 13 or 14 years older. This was the age when I first felt Love. And that changed everything in my life. My brother is a technology maniac. he always has something to tell about hardware things.On the other hand, I actually am a software geek, I like dealing with softwares and I am not at all interested in hardwares. When my brother and I go for a walk, he always tells me about Graphic cards and Processors and stuffs. I never speak a word in the whole walk. He would talk continuously about Hardwares and its working. I also pretend to be excited and nod at every statement of his. But in the inside I want to scream "I don't want to hear this shit". But I never did that because I want to him to be happy and share all his experience of what he had learnt. That one statement is enough to end the mood and the relationship.

So it is rightly said that:
"Choose your words wisely before you are ending a relationship." 
Atleast don't ignore anybody that's the basic thing also.

See more of my feelings ahead. And don't forget my meaning of feeling it's just like... Up You Read

More..
1     2    3   4

No comments:

Post a Comment