Friday 21 June 2013

My Forums

As you can see I have added a Forum to my blog. A forum is actually a place where you can ask for any help. If you don't know an answer for a question , then you can get an answer in the forums. As many people see  the forums and are willing to answer your question with great excitement.

My Forum is a bit different. In my Forum you can easily share anything you want. You can get advice in anything and no one can stop you. If anybody found using bad words or posting irrelevant things. His\her post will be removed immediately. So in my Forum you would be quite safe and you don't have to worry in anything. Don't let anybody force you. Many categories would be soon made and you can post about anything in according to those categories.

So I believe this Forum will help thousands of people to express their thoughts on various topics. And it can also bring about a Global Revolution where people will think for the betterment of the society. So now, let's start our Forum and keep posting in it always.

Remember,  "There are no limits for Questions"

So put down your Questions and also you can do Confessions if you want to. In my Forum everything is allowed, you only have to post and somebody would always be there to help you.

Thank You Everybody and thanks for your co-operation.

Link to my Forums
http://forums.54495.x6.nabble.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment